After review, your RGA number and instructions will be faxed or emailed back to you. TheRGA number cancels automatically if the product is not returned to us in 90 days. You must return the product in itsoriginal packaging and with the RGA number clearly marked on the shipping label.If these requirements are not met wereserve the right to refuse the shipment.
The Return Goods Policy covers Standard, non-modified, unused product sold by Precision Electric. Modified, customized products with installed options, application-specific software, special mounting provisions (ie through-hole mounting), etc. are not returnable. Products that havebeen powered-up, used and/or mounted are not eligible for return.
- Do not use the RGA form or this procedure for repair or warranty returns, please contactus for access to a different form for repairs.
- No return will be accepted without an RGA number.
- To obtain an RGA form,fill out the above form and submit it to us.
- For efficient handling of your return, complete this form in it’s entirety.Failure to do so will delayyour RGA approval.
- If approved, your RGA form will be e-mailedback with your shipping labels and the referencedRGA number.
- RGA # is valid for 90 days.
- Items over 12 months old from original ship date are NOT eligible for return/credit.
- Return merchandise must be packed sufficiently and in original packaging to avoid damage. Donot deface the product packaging. Boxes bearing part number and/or warranty bar code stickersare considered part of the product packaging and must remain unmarked. Marking the packagingcan result in restocking fees or denied credit.
- Return merchandise must be shipped freight pre-paid with the valid RGA # written on the outsideshipping box. If the RGA # is not on the box, we reserve the right to refuse the shipment.
- Collect shipments will be refused unless prior approval and arrangements have been made.
Offsetting Order Information (as applicable):
Restocking is at Precision Electric’sdiscretion and subject to fees as set forth in the table below.Product must be returned per the procedure (above). Approval to return a product for restocking doesnot guarantee credit. Precision Electric reserves the sole right to determine if the product returned isin resalable condition and may grant or deny credit at its discretion. All offsetting orders must be atgreater or equal value.
- YES – 15%
- NO – 30%
Return Goods Policy:
- Irrespective of method of payment, all credits are issued to customers account. Credits are onlyeligible for refund; (i) when payment made by cash, (ii) when payment made by credit card.
- All other credits are subject to inspection and testing to determine eligibility for credit which maybe issued or denied and may incur a re-stocking fee.
- The value of your credit may be reduced should you fail to return a component shipped with theoriginal product e.g. a manual.
- The credit will be based on the original invoice value at the time of the return, less any applicablere-stocking fees and/or freight charges.
Cancelled Orders/Refused Shipments/Shipping Errors:
- Orders shipped in accordance with customers purchase order and subsequently cancelled aftershipment will be subject to a re-stocking fee, or denied return (i.e. custom built products, specialorders).
- Orders shipped in accordance with customers purchase order and subsequently refused at pointof delivery will be subject to a re-stocking fee and applicable freight charges or denied return.
- Customer is responsible for all undelivered freight claims against carrier for shipments made oncustomers freight account.
- Shipments not traceable within 24 hours of expected delivery date may be re-shipped atcustomers request but will be accepted as a new order. Credit will be issued for lost shipment in
accordance with our RGA procedure when the product is located, delivered and returned to Precision Electricundamaged.
- Damages in transit need to be reported to Precision Electricwithin 48 hours of receipt ofpackage.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to initiate the claim with the freight carrier.